ReserveAmerica.com Camping Rebate
Each year, Apex Club members receive a rebate
on a night of camping, worth up to $25!
Members can use their rebate at over 900 eligible ReserveAmerica.com state and regional parks.* Explore our partner parks below!
How to Submit Your Rebate:
Getting Paid to Camp – As Simple as 1-2-3!
Rebate Redemption Details:
Please read the following details to avoid rebate processing delays.
- Eligible reservations are those made directly on ReserveAmerica.com.
- A “Reservation” is defined as one unique reservation transaction confirmation number, provided by ReserveAmerica.com.
- After your trip, simply email us the required information and your rebate check will be mailed directly to you.
- Apex Club members will be reimbursed, via a mailed rebate check, up to $25.00 on one camping night each year of their membership. If there are multiple nights on a reservation, the rebate check will be based on the most expensive night in the reservation, not to exceed $25.00. If the most expensive night is less than $25.00, the rebate check will be for the actual amount.
- Members may only redeem this offer once in a membership year.
- Reservations must be made by the Apex Club member, not someone else.
- Rebates will only be accepted for reservations that have taken place during the Membership term.
- Rebates can only be submitted by current Apex Club members. Apex Club allows a 30-day submission period at the end of the membership term. (i.e. If the membership expires in February, then the claim must be submitted by March 30 to be processed.)
- Rebates will only be accepted via email. Requests must include a member’s First and Last Name, Apex Club Member Number, Park Name, ReserveAmerica.com Reservation Confirmation Number, and Mailing Address to be processed. Requests that don’t adhere to the criteria list will be rejected and the member notified via email.
Sign up to stay connected with Apex Club and our partners for the latest camping and gear deals and travel tips!
* Rebate only valid at locations shown on the map above and are subject to change. Trips must be booked directly on ReserveAmerica.com